Ready Power Has Over A Decade Of Experience Helping Business Owners Protect Their Assets.
We welcome challenges. The harder the better. We have a gear for every challenge except reverse. There’s no backing up with our team when we face a challenge. Find our more about our Core Values.
COMFORT. SECURITY. CONVENIENCE.
As a business owner, you know the importance of hiring the right person for the right job. Our experience speaks for itself. Every city/parish has different rules and requirements that govern the size and placement of standby generators. In addition, there are state and federal regulations that must be adhered to. The Ready Power team has knowledge base to help get your project on the fast track for approval. Finally, generator manufacturers specify installation requirements in order to honor their product warranties. As Generac authorized installers Ready Power has earned the Power Pro designation from Generac. This is the most comprehensive elective program available for members of the Generac Dealer network. PowerPro dealers employ a dedicated staff of power generation experts, carry Generac as their primary generator line, provide 24/7 support, maintain market-appropriate parts inventory, and consistently receive high reviews from their customer base.
We have a high level of confidence in our ability to deliver unique value. We train, teach and learn like crazy, which puts us in the best position to field an innovative team.
“I have had my Ready Power generator for several years. From sales to yearly service, this company and its employees have been top notch. My technician Alex Fernandez was quick and professional. After serving the unit, he explained everything he did. Ready Power was the best decision I made as a homeowner.”
“This is a great company to have your generator installed, and for service. Everyone is very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and easy to deal with.”
“Great company to work with! Knowledge and integrity are two words that come to mind when I think of Ready Power and its staff.”
“Corey was punctual and very professional. He took the time to help me with something on the Mobile Link app before completing our 6 month maintenance visit. Wonderful service!”
“Alex called early in the window 20 min in advance of his arrival. I advised him the gate was open and no pets, so he proceeded directly to the annual maintenance chores. Great service careful to keep clean service area. Completed within the hour.”
“Professional generator installation. Neat and clean. Demo after installation by Kaleb was thorough and helpful. Electrician Jose and plumber were neat and organized. No mess. Worked fine after install.”
“Purchased a stand-by generator. Very happy with the generator recommendation and install Ready Power provided. Will recommend Ready Power to anyone needing a new generator or an existing one serviced.”
“It was an exceptional experience. Another company took months to NOT fix my generator. Ready Power arrived within an hour and had it fixed an hour after that. Kaleb did a fantastic job, explained the situation to me in a way I could understand, and solved the problem quickly and efficiently. I plan to sign up for their service contract ASAP.”
“Very professional and knowledgeable staff from installation to generator start-up They explained every step. I would definitely recommend Ready Power.”
“Installed natural gas powered 22kw Generac whole home generator. Installation work completed in 1 day. Crew was very courteous and professional. Extremely satisfied with the service.”
“I have to commend Kaleb Hatmaker our Ready Power generator technician for his prompt arrival and superior service. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you again for our Annual Service in 2021.”
8 Reasons Your Business Should Have A Generator For Emergency Power.
- In our region near the Gulf Coast and Southern Louisiana, we are impacted by numerous weather events each year. Whether tornado, tropical storm or hurricane, all of these storms come with the high winds that can damage the power grid.
- You have invested thousands of dollars into office equipment, having consistent back up power can protect from power surges and other issues that can do irreparable damage to those systems.
- Power failures for any reason can deeply affect customer communications. Keeping your electronic communication lines open, can help you stay ahead of the competition.
- Your security system cannot protect your business assets if it has no power or is offline. You invested in a security system to help prevent losses. Don’t let a power outage put you at risk.
- If a power failure keeps you from doing business, you can lose money by the hour. Backup generators can start immediately and help you stay in business.
- Customer data stored onsite in servers can be accessed remotely, even if your building isn’t accessible. This can help many companies continue doing business as usual, even after a major storm system.
- If you have 1 office location, you don’t have the ability to easily transfer the business operations to another location, especially after a natural disaster.
- Certain inventory can be easily damaged or completely lost after a long power outage. If any of your products fall into this category, having a generator that can restore electricity quickly can save you headaches and thousands upon thousands of dollars.
Be Ready – Get Ready Power.
For more than a decade, Ready Power has helped your friends and neighbors keep the lights on all around Gulf South region. Read our reviews here or contact us today to find out how we can provide you with the peace of mind that comes with back up power.